Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall

TTT3W.jpg


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

  1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  3. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
  4. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
  5. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  7. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
  8. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  9. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  10. Variant by Robison Wells

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVED 10 Things We Did!! Definitely hilarious and one of my favorite books I read this summer. I also had The Help on my list but Jellicoe, Texas Gothic, BYT and Variant are definitely on my overall TBR/own list. I almost picked Variant up as my next read but I went with another one. I've heard good things so far!

    - Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner

    Here's my top ten books for Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help and The Art of Racing in the Rain were both great! I was a bit disappointed with Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which is not to say that it was bad. It just was not as good as it could have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Art of Racing in the Rain!

    ReplyDelete