Monday, October 24, 2011

Must Read Monday

Must Read Monday is a new meme created by Jenna from Fans of Fiction. This is a fun way to recommend books to other bloggers by using an acrostic puzzle based on the week's theme. It helps bloggers learn more about the book. This week's theme is a favorite paranormal pick.

                        edgar allaN poe references
                   isobel is a chEerleader
                                        Varen is a goth
                    they are pairEd for a school project
                  causing discoRd among isobel's friends
                                 she Meets with varen more and more
and weird things start to Occur
           they get lost in a dReamworld
   and she must help him Escape before it's too late

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book yet. Good job with your acrostic! I'm a new follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Nevermore too! I love this book and your puzzle summarizes it perfectly =) I bet you're just as anxious for the sequel. Can't wait!

    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Nevermore either. This sounds really intriguing. I already have questions about the dream world. Edgar Allan Poe was an amazing writer, so that hooked me too!

    Thanks for participating this week!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book! Thanks for the great poem. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check this out. Thanks. --New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your acrostic. I've had this on my list to read for a long while, but never picked it up. I might have to sometime soon! Great work!

    ReplyDelete