Monday, October 17, 2011

Must Read Monday

Must Read Monday is a new meme created by Jenna from Fans of Fiction. This is a fun way to recommend books to other bloggers by using an acrostic puzzle based on the week's theme. It helps bloggers learn more about the book. This week's theme is a favorite dystopian pick.

                                                Very extreme punishments
                                              pAintball games
                                             suRveillance cameras everywhere
                             avoid detentIon at all costs
                                            no Adults
students divided into three gaNgs
                                                  Trapped inside 12 foot walls

I just read this book and I absolutely loved it!

5 comments:

  1. What a great book! I will have to look it up. Are the kids in prison? Thanks for participating in my meme and welcome to the world of book blogging!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your acrostic! I haven't heard of this book, I'll have to look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your puzzle too! I haven't read Variant, but it sounds crazy. Paintball and games and surveillance? Right up my alley. Gotta love the dystopian books =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are becoming my favorite posts and I just discovered them 3 minutes ago XD

    They look fun to make and I love reading the crossroad puzzle because I think it summarizes the book more then the actually summary you know?

    I'm going to have to read Variant soon now!

    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete