Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Reading

Is it just me, or has this year been going by fast? Summer is fast approaching and the big question everyone is trying to answer is What am I going to read this summer? Or something similar to that anyway. Personally, I'm waiting for the release of Twistedand Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard. What can I say? I'm addicted to her writing.

So, anyway, here are some suggestions for summer reading:

The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy

Bag of Bones by Stephen King

The Passage by Justin Cronin

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt

Each of these books has its own unique plot. They are fun, addictive reads that are sure to add a bit of color to your summer. I really enjoyed reading these books and hope the same holds true for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment