Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #20

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you obtained over the week.

For My NOOK


Undone (Unraveling #1.5) Elizabeth Norris
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles


Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
Witch & Wizard: The Kiss (Witch & Wizard #4) 
by James Patterson and Jill Dembowski
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs

What books did you get this week?


9 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! I really want to read Rule of Attraction, too. It has been on my TBR list since FOREVER. I hope I'll pick it up soon.

    My STS

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, looks like you're gonna be pretty busy with all these! lol
    new GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week!! happy reading
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-46-one-with-all-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rules of Attraction was my favourite book in the Perfect Chemistry trilogy! I'm so needing to get my hands on Sweet Shadows and Undone! Great haul! Happy reading! My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Days of Blood and Starlight! YAY! I really enjoyed that one! Rules of Attraction looks really good.

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul Susanne. I recently read Undone and I loved it. I can't wait for Unbreakable now :) Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, Undone! I haven't gotten that novella yet! I loved Unraveling, and I'm really looking forward to Unbreakable. I have Days of Blood and Starlight from the library! It's been sitting on my stack for a while. Perhaps I should read it...

    Great haul!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Perfect Chemistry but haven't read the second one yet! I can't wait to though. It's been awhile since I read it so I'll probably reread it though! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete