Friday, March 1, 2013

February Wrap Up & March TBR Pile


Books Read in February:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Running Blind by Lee Child
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Challenges:
2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 3/25

2013 Ebook Challenge: 2/25

2013 YA Contemporary Challenge: 0/6

March TBR Pile:
I have a habit of changing my mind about what I wan to read halfway through the month, but this month I'm going to try and stick to my choices.

Finish Cross My Heart, Hope to Die by Sara Shepard
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorenson
Sever by Lauren DeStefano

What books are you reading this month?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome TBR Pile this month! I'm hoping I can read Sever too but I have to wait for my hold on it at the library to come through.

    ReplyDelete