Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Book: Arclight
Author: Josin L. McQuein
Release Date: April 23, 2013

Goodreads Summary:
No one crosses the wall of light . . . except for one girl who doesn’t remember who she is, where she came from, or how she survived. A harrowing, powerful debut thriller about finding yourself and protecting your future—no matter how short and uncertain it may be.

The Arclight is the last defense. The Fade can’t get in. Outside the Arclight’s border of high-powered beams is the Dark. And between the Light and the Dark is the Grey, a narrow, barren no-man’s-land. That’s where the rescue team finds Marina, a lone teenage girl with no memory of the horrors she faced or the family she lost. Marina is the only person who has ever survived an encounter with the Fade. She’s the first hope humanity has had in generations, but she could also be the catalyst for their final destruction. Because the Fade will stop at nothing to get her back. Marina knows it. Tobin, who’s determined to take his revenge on the Fade, knows it. Anne-Marie, who just wishes it were all over, knows it.

When one of the Fade infiltrates the Arclight and Marina recognizes it, she will begin to unlock secrets she didn’t even know she had. Who will Marina become? Who can she never be again?

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

9 comments:

  1. Oh! Great pick! My blog roomie has this one and I know she's excited to read it. Hope you enjoy it. :)
    Arlene @ WinterHaven
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. I haven't heard of this one before now! Thanks for showing it :)

    Ellen @ Elle-Osophy
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. So intrigued by the Arclight and the world building of this book! Thanks for stopping by!
    Woo! Team Tod, Jem & Tucker :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this one around a lot but I'm not really looking forward to it yet. I'd love to read some reviews of it before I decide. I hope you enjoy reading this one though.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cover! Sounds very interesting I hope you get to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just approved for this through Edelweiss the other day. I cannot wait to get started on it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a copy of this one on my shelf and I can't wait to read it. From the few reviews I've read already I've heard it's awesome. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous you already have a copy. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete