Saturday, December 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelvves #10

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you obtained over the week.

Burned (Pretty Little Liars #12) by Sara Shepard



For My Nook
Foundation (Razorland #0.5) by Ann Aguirre

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs

Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) 
by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) 
by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) 
by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

What books did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. You got some really great books in your haul this week. Sweet Venom was awesome.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my SS, and for the follow!

    Nice haul. I've heard a lot about the Caster Chronicles series, I'm thinking about reading them all before the movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read Pizza, Love for awhile now. I think the cover is super cute

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased the first Caster Chronicles novel so I'm hoping to read it before the movie comes out. I lvoe the gorgeous covers!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Sweet Venom too! The Castor books are really good too. That was a great haul this week:) Hope you love them all:)
    Here's my STS:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-21.html
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read the Caster Chronicles still!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-32-early-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete