Saturday, December 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #9

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you obtained over the week.

The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles #3) by Cinda Williams Chima

A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis

The Drowned Cities (Ship Breaker #2) by Paolo Bacigalupi

For My Nook
Endurance (Razorland #1.5) by Ann Aguirre

Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles #1) by Chloe Jacobs

The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

What books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love your new books!!! I have The Warrior Heir but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope it's good! And I ADORED A Million Suns! I actually loved it even more than the first book (which I loved a lot!). All your other books look great too. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get the Beth Revis books and start reading them. I went to a signing that she was part of and she was hilarious so I want to pick them up. Great haul this week! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Million Suns! Endurance! Yay! I haven't gotten around to getting a copy of Endurance, hope you enjoy it though. :D

    Here's our StS
    Stacking the Shelves #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I have to read A Million Suns #1 still. I look forward to seeing how you like your books. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great books, I want them all (minus AMS because I already got it)!

    Happy reading!

    My books this week.

    ReplyDelete