Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Releases I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

Oblivion (Nevermore #3)
by Kelly Creagh
Release Date: August 28
Unfortunately, this doesn't have a synopsis yet.

It feels like forever since Enshadowed was released. I can't wait to see how this series ends. Hopefully the release date won't change again.

Breakable by Tammara Webber
Release Date: May 6
Goodreads

I LOVED Easy, so I was absolutely thrilled when I found out Tammara Webber was coming out with a story from Lucas's perspective.


The Taking by Kimberly Derting
Release Date: April 29
Goodreads

I loved Kimberly Derting's Body Finder series. I still need to read the Pledge series. But The Taking sounds like it's going to be AMAZING!

Conversion by Katherine Howe
Release Date: July 1
Goodreads

I really enjoyed Katherine Howe's The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. So I'm very happy that she is releasing a YA novel.


Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
Release Date: July 8
Goodreads

I read and really liked the prequel, Poison Dance. It gives some insight into the world of Midnight Thief and Blackburne's writing, which is amazing.

The Murder Complex
by Lindsay Cummings
Release Date: June 10
Goodreads

This sounds like it's going to be really good.


Gasp (Visions #3) by Lisa McMann
Release Date: June 3
Goodreads

Lisa McMann is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I loved her Wake series, and the Visions series is proving to be just as good.

Sunrise (Ashfall #3) by Mike Mullin
Release Date: April 15
Goodreads

Ashfall is a fantastic book. I haven't read its sequel, Ashen Winter, yet, but I can't wait for Sunrise to be released. So I'll read Ashen WInter and Sunrise back to back.

What 2014 releases are you looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment