Monday, January 14, 2013

Tomorrow is Today by Julie Cross

Book: Tomorrow is Today (Tempest #0.5)
Author: Julie Cross
# of Pages: 34 (ebook)
Challenge: 2013 Ebook Challenge
Rating: 4 stars

From GoodreadsThe year is 2009. Nineteen-year-old Jackson Meyer is a normal guy… he’s in college, throws lots of parties, is interested in a girl he can’t have, and oh yeah, he can travel back through time.

But it’s not like the movies – nothing changes in the present after his jumps, there’s no space-time continuum issues or broken flux capacitors – it’s just harmless fun.

My Thoughts:
I loved how this story was told from a guy's point of view. Jackson is in college and can travel back in time. I was surprised by how much I liked Jackson. He was interesting and witty and I really want to know more about his time travelling ability. Holly, Jackson's love interest, has a mysterious element about her. Though she does not stand out as much as Jackson, I am just as curious to know more about her.

Overall, Tomorrow is Today was a very enjoyable read and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Tempest.

No comments:

Post a Comment