Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you obtained over the week.


Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons


Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Easy by Tammara Webber
Ali's Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Liars #0.5) by Sara Shepard

For My Nook


Tomorrow is Today (Tempest #0.5) by Julie Cross
Origins: The Fire (Mila 2.0 #0.5) by Debra Driza
The Lies that Bind (The Liar Society #2) by Lisa and Laura Roecker

What books did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. So many awesome books for you this week! Through the Ever Night, Easy, Just One Day, Article 5! Amazing haul :)

    Enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Easy and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you got Just One Day!!! And Crash looks awesome. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to read Easy. I can't believe I haven't read it yet.

    Enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I just read Through the Ever Night and I loved it. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!


    ReplyDelete
  6. I freaking love your new books! Through the Ever Night, Article 5, and Easy are all awesome! I have yet to read Crash or Just One Day, but hopefully I'll get a chance to! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete