So, first up, my top 7 favorite HP characters:
- Neville Longbottom: Though he is not part of the main trio, I love how Neville goes from an accident-prone jinx to a fearless leader.
- Minerva McGonagall: Though she is stern, Minerva is a strong, respectable woman who never lets anything or anyone stand in her way.
- The Weasley Family: Yes, I know this is 9 characters instead of 1, but this family is awesome! They are funny, strong-willed, and stand up for each other.
- Hagrid: Who doesn't love Hagrid? Though he does have a love of dangerous creatures, Hagrid is a loving compassionate person who almost always has a smile on his face.
- Luna Lovegood: Yes, Luna is a bit different, but she is a good friend and always keeps things interesting.
- Nymphadora Tonks: Not only is Tonks an Auror, but she is also a Metamorphmagus. I'd love to be able to change my appearance sometimes.
- Dobby: Dobby is a brave and loyal friend. He would do anything for Harry. And though things don't turn out perfectly, we will always remember Dobby as a free elf.
My top 7 HP character portrayals:
|Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley|
|Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood|
|Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy|
|Alan Rickman as Severus Snape|
|Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestr|
|Dame Maggie Smith as Minerva McGonagall|
|Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid|
I could not have picked 7 better actors/actresses to play these roles. Their portrayal of the characters was, for lack of a better word, brilliant.
The 8th and final movie is finally out and I highly recommend seeing it. I thought it was amazing and will definitely be going to see it again.
Long live Harry Potter