Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Red Queen 
by Victoria Aveyard
(February 10)


Oblivion 
by Kelly Creagh
(July 28)


Firefight
by Brandon Sanderson
(January 6)


The Sword of Summer 
by Rick Riorden
(October 6)


Vanishing Girls 
by Lauren Oliver
(March 10)


The Heir 
by Kiera Cass
May 5, 2015


An Ember in the Ashes 
by Sabaa Tahir
(April 28)


I Was Here 
by Gayle Forman
(January 27)


A Court of Thorns and Roses
(May 5)
Throne of Glass #4
(September 10)
by Sarah J. Maas



Lady Midnight
by Cassandra Clare
(September)


The Stars Never Rise 
by Rachel Vincent
(June 9)


Six of Crows
by Leigh Bardugo
(October 8)


6 comments:

  1. So many books on your list that I'm excited for too!

    Firefight, Red Queen and those two Sarah J Maas books will be epic, I'm sure!
    And I can't wait to read a new book by Lauren Oliver and Rachel Vincent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't read Sarah J. Maas until this year and she became an instant favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! You've got a few on here that I've got on my own list - A Court of Thorns and Roses, TOG4 and Six of Crows. There's also the ones that I managed to completely forget about, especially Red Queen. I'm so excited for that, no idea how I managed to forget it. 2015 is going to be a brilliant year for books. I hope you enjoy of these when you finally get to read them :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charnell! I totally agree with you about 2015. It's going to be an awesome book year :D

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I'm also excited for almost all of these. Thanks for sharing. 2015 sounds like an amazing year.

    here's my post

    Thanks! I also have a $30 giveaway going on, so be sure to check that out.

    ReplyDelete