Monday, June 17, 2013

Top Ten Books at the Top of My Summer TBR Pile

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare - I would like to finish books 2-5 of the TMI series before the movie comes out, but I have so many books I want to read that I don't know if I'll get to all of them. So, I'll just aim for books 2 and 3.


Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Both of these books have been sitting on my shelf for way too long.



Icons by Margaret Stohl
Ink by Amanda Sun
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Seven Minutes in Heaven (The Lying Game #6) by Sara Shepard

What books are you planning to read this summer?

6 comments:

  1. Smh I'm not sure how I forgot about The 5th Wave and The Darkest Minds! I've heard nothing but great things about them! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that City of Ashes is the best second book I've ever read - so good! Also, The 5th Wave is pretty thrilling. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great top ten! I want to read all of them:) I already read the 5th wave, it's a great book.

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! I still need to read Through the Ever Night. I'm reading Siege & Storm now. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read Ink, The Darkest Minds, Prodigy, and Siege & Storm too! :D
    And ohh, you'll definitely enjoy reading Unbreakable! ;D
    Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, 5th Wave, Ink, Icon are all books on my TBR list. I will probably at least read INK this summer. I am also working the Mortal Instruments series (BK2) :) Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my Tuesday Post.

    ReplyDelete