Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Dynamic Duos

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

2. Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan

3. Alex and Darla from Ashfall 
               by Mike Mullin

4. June and Day from Legend by Marie Lu

5. Perry and Aria from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

6. Jordan and Henry by Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

7. Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins

8. Hazel and Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

9. Kaylee and Tod from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel VIncent

10. Mia and Adam from If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this list! I especially agree with Aria and Perry and pretty much anyone from Harry Potter! I seriously nearly chose this topic for my rewind too!

    My TTT this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def agree with Peeta and Katniss. Great choices!
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! I do love Percy and Annabeth. I am really excited for the Mark of Athena. I still need to read Under the Never Sky. Adam and Mia are a great choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic list! Fred and George rock! Aria and Perry and Day and June are two great couples.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Percy and Annabeth as well.

    ReplyDelete