Monday, March 5, 2012

My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent

Book: My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers #3)
Book: Rachel Vincent
# of Pages: 246 (ebook)
Challenge: 2012 Ebook Challenge
Rating: 4.5 stars

Goodreads Summary
Kaylee and Nash discover that one of his football teammates is addicted to Demon's Breath, a dangerous Netherworld substance that shouldn't even be available in the human world. Now they must somehow dispose of it and cut off the supply--without socially alienating themselves.

My Thoughts: This contains a couple spoilers. This is my favorite book of the series so far.  We do see a different side of Nash. He is a total jerk to Kaylee. Weirdly enough, I liked seeing this side of Nash. I liked seeing that he isn't flawlessly perfect. It makes him more likable, more relatable. I like how Tod plays a big role in this book helping Kaylee in her time of need. And I like how both Tod and Kaylee stand up to Nash.

This really was a great book. If you have not read this series yet, you really should do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment