Sunday, March 31, 2013

April TBR Pile

This month I failed to achieve my reading goal due to my being overwhelmed with the month's events. This has caused me to fall behind in 3 of my 4 yearly challenges. But now that all my medical issues have finally been fully taken care of and there is nothing more for me to fret about, I can focus my attention on catching up with my reading.

Finish:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Other Books I Want To Read:
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Impostor by Jill Hathaway
Unremembered by Jessica Brody

I probably won't get to all of these, but here's hoping I finish a good majority of them. What books are you planning to read in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment