Monday, December 19, 2011

Must Read Monday

Must Read Monday is a new meme created by Jenna from Fans of Fiction. This is a fun way to recommend books to other bloggers by using an acrostic puzzle based on the week's theme. It helps bloggers learn more about the book. This week's theme is best rainy day read.

                                   deucE has wanted to be a huntress her whole life
                            after her Naming ceremony, she gets her wish
                                  but it Comes with a price
    she must hunt with the oLder and most mysterious hunter, fade
      together they attack freAks, zombie-like creatures, and gather food. one day they are ordered to leaVe the safety of the enclave forever
 forced into a world of dangEr and the unknown

3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this book but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. It sounds good! It's already on my to read list. Maybe I just need to bump it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting! Added it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to read this one, actually. Sounds very interesting. I didn't know there were zombie-like creatures in it. The first line makes me interested right away. Going on my TBR list:)
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete