Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.

Book: Stealing Parker
Author: Miranda Kenneally
Release Date: October 1

Goodreads Summary
Parker Shelton pretty much has the perfect life. She’s on her way to becoming valedictorian at Hundred Oaks High, she’s made the all-star softball team, and she has plenty of friends. Then her mother’s scandal rocks their small town and suddenly no one will talk to her.

Now Parker wants a new life.

So she quits softball. Drops twenty pounds. And she figures why kiss one guy when she can kiss three? Or four. Why limit herself to high school boys when the majorly cute new baseball coach seems especially flirty?

But how far is too far before she loses herself completely?

Companion to CATCHING JORDAN.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Catching Jordan, but I've seen this one around a couple of times and it sounds really good! Nice pick :) Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have my WOW!!! Second person with the same one as me :-D LOL I loved Catching Jordan and can't wait to read this!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^What Jen said :) I haven't read Catching Jordan yet, and I really have to do that.

    My Wow this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover does remind me of catching jordan a little thanks for sharing. Follow he link to see my WoW....http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-56/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting, good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. First things first: I really thought the person in the white shirt was a girl because his legs are crossed. On second look I realized he's a guy.

    I haven't read Catching Jordan yet. I'm not really big on contemporaries but I hear it's awesome and Stealing Parker is also getting some buzz.

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS. I LOVED Catching Jordan soooo hard. <3 <3 I cannot wait for the companion novel. I NEED IT NOWWW! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete